2019 Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival
More sheep and wool than you can imagine!
Discover the beauty of sheep, the warmth of wool and the delicious taste of lamb during a fun-filled weekend celebrating all things wool, from hoof to handwoven.
• Over 275 Vendors
• Over 800 Sheep
• Sheep Shows
• Sheep Breeds Display and Parade of Breeds
• Working Sheepdog Demonstrations
• Sheep Shearing Demonstrations
• Fiber Arts Demonstrations
• Lamb Cooking Demonstrations
• Fiber Arts Workshops
• Shepherds Workshops
• Special Family Activities
• Sheep-to-Shawl Contest
• Contests and Competitions: Skein & Garment, Fine Arts, Photography, Poster, Junior Spinning, Lead Line, Club Lamb, Grand Lamb Cook-Off
• Fleece Show & Sale
• All Breeds Sheep Sale
• Auctions of Spinning and Weaving Equipment, Sheep Equipment, and Handspun, Handwoven Shawls from the Sheep-to-Shawl Contest
• Maryland Lamb & Wool Queen Contest
• Food Vendors
• Farm-to-Fork Local Foods to take home
• Musical Entertainment
• …and much, much more!
No pets…please leave your dogs at home.
Sunday, May 5, 2019 at 8:30am to 5:00pm
Howard County Fairgrounds 2210 Fairgrounds Rd, West Friendship, MD 21794