Baltimore Port Alliance Hiring & Career Expo
The latest Port of Baltimore career opportunities will be available at the annual Hiring & Career Expo presented by the Baltimore Port Alliance.
The event is ideal for anyone looking for a maritime, transportation or logistics career. Anyone interested in a new job or a career change should bring their résumé to the event scheduled from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on May 1 at CCBC Dundalk’s Community Center, 7200 Sollers Point Road, Dundalk. Free parking is available and the campus is accessible by MTA bus routes 62 and 65.
Job seekers can register in advance at http://bit.ly/BPACareerExpo.
For more information, contact Katrina Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-385-4438.
Current companies and agencies set to be in attendance include:
• A. Maersk Company
• AlliedUniversal Security
• Amports, Inc
• Atlantic Transportation Services
• BalTerm, LLC
• CSCMP (Council Supply Chain Management
• Elite Spice
• Fila North America
• ICAT Logistics Inc
• John S. Connor Inc
• Maryland Department of Transportation
• Maryland New Directions
• Mayor's Office of Employment Development
• McLean Contracting Company
• NYK Line
• PITT OHIO
• Ports America Chesapeake
• Samuel Shapiro & Company, Inc. (Shapiro)
• Southwest Airlines
• SubCom, LLC
• Trans American Trucking
• U.S. Customs & Border Protection
• United Parcel Service
• Wallenius Wilhelmsen Solutions
• Women's Traffic & Transportation Club
Wednesday, May 1 at 10:00am to 2:00pm
CCBC Dundalk Community Center 7200 Sollers Point Road, Dundalk MD 21222