DAY OUT WITH THOMAS at the B&O Railroad Museum
Your DAY OUT WITH THOMAS TRAIN RIDE TICKET includes a scheduled 25 minute train ride behind Thomas the Tank Engine™, all day admission to Day Out With Thomas & the B&O Railroad Museum, and the following live entertainment, activities and programs:
- • Photo opportunities with Sir Topham Hatt
- • Thomas Imagination Station of interactive play
- • Carnival Games
- • Moon bounce
- • Kid's climb-on train
- • Crafts: Spin Art, Bubbles, Chalk & Tattoo Stations
- • Interactive B&O Railroad Museum exhibits
- • Free rides on the Museum's carousel
- Plus live entertainment by TK the DJ Champion of Kids, Marty the Magician, and The Pied Piper of Percussion
FOR AN ADDITIONAL FEE....
- • Thomas the Tank Engine merchandise at the Day Out With Thomas Gift Shop
- • Professional photos with Thomas the Tank Engine and Sir Topham Hatt
- • Self-serve photos in the B&O's photo booth
- • Gifts & souvenirs at the B&O Railroad Museum Store
- • Food Concessions (no outside food permitted during this event)
Advance purchase is recommended.
In the event that all train rides are sold out, the B&O Railroad Museum will offer an on-site admission at $20 per person for ages 2 and up. Parking is free! For more information call 410-752-2490 during normal business hours.
Please note that everyone including B&O members will need to purchase a Day Out With Thomas train ride ticket or admission to this event April 26-28 & May 3-5 for admittance into the B&O Railroad Museum and/or the event. No discounts, coupons, complimentary passes, consignment tickets, vouchers, membership cards, etc. are accepted during this six day event.
Sunday, May 5 at 8:30am to 5:00pm
B&O Railroad Museum 901 West Pratt St., Baltimore, MD 21223