Perry Hall United Methodist Church
9515 Belair Rd, Nottingham, MD 21236, USA
In 1866, Eli Gambrill donated land for a church at the corner of Belair and Cliffvale Roads. The Perry Hall Methodist Episcopal Church South was formed on October 8, 1866. The church hosts weekly folk music events.
No recent activity
9515 Belair Rd, Nottingham, MD 21236, USAEnlarge Map